Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HD How I Met Your Mother^?Alternate Ending

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Quartier des Voyageurs -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mycalodili

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 11:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD How I Met Your Mother^?Alternate Ending Répondre en citant

How I Met Your Mother Alternate Ending > bit.ly/1ZfAvYw

How I Met Your Mother Alternate Ending, Where the Wild Things Are

10cf746e54
"How I Met Your Mother alternative finale leaks online ahead of DVD release". Looking at the above video (via Collider, especially by comparison to the original ending, it's obviously a much happier ending. After falling in and out of love with Ted and Robin as a couple for nearly a decade, being genuinely unsure who to root for especially when Tracy entered the scene that final scene, in which Ted runs to Robin with a blue French horn, felt just a little bit like emotional whiplash. 2014-03-31. The best proof of that is thefan-cut,thentacitly-approvedalternate ending which removed any mention of the mothers death and instead featured Ted and Tracy, alive and together. About Us FAQ Privacy Policy Jobs Contact Gateway Media Movies & Entertainment . Home Videos Photos Shop Calvin Harris & Taylor Swift 'Tried To Not Just Break Up' After The DJ Began To Lose Interest MONTHS Ago! Did Taylor Swift Push Calvin Harris Away Because She Was Pressuring Him To Get Married?! New Details About Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris' Breakup -- Tay's 'Upset' Because The DJ Is The One Who Pulled The Plug! Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris' Love Story Has Come To An End -- Along With All These Celebs Who Split This Year! Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris SPLIT! Looks Like They Downplayed The Accident! Calvin Harris Car Crash Injuries Seem Worse Than Reported! 2014 Texts Detailing Johnny Depp's Alleged Abuse Against Amber Heard Emerge -- Read The Disturbing Messages HERE Blac Chynas Mom Confirms Another Major Detail About Rob Kardashian & Her Daughters Baby! Legal Experts Provide Insight Into The Next Phase Of Amber Heard & Johnny Depp's Messy Divorce UCLA On Campus Wide Lockdown As 2 Victims Confirmed In Active Shooting Caitlyn Jenner Explains How She & Kris Used To 'Dress Up' Together -- Before Kris Changed The Rules! Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani's Wedding & Baby Talk Heats Up -- These Two Are Serious, Y'all! Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna ARE Getting Their Own Reality Show -- Get The Deets! Wrong Mom Attacked On Facebook Over The Death Of Harambe The Gorilla! See The Classy Way She Handled It! Kristen Bell Pens Powerful Note About Her Past With Depression & Anxiety -- Says 'There's Nothing Weak About Struggling With Mental Illness' New Photos Emerge Of Injuries Allegedly Inflicted On Amber Heard By Johnny Depp Last Year LAPD Officers Defend To Their Superiors That They Saw NO Sign Of Abuse On Amber Heard! Amber Heard Says The REAL Reason Johnny Depp Injured His Hand Last Year Is Because He Punched A Wall During One Of Their Arguments Cincinnati Police Are Reviewing The Actions Of That Little Boy's Parents While Investigating Harambe The Gorilla's Death! Sources Close To Amber Heard Think The Cops Might Be Lying To Protect Johnny Depp After The Alleged Attack Sorry, Zendaya! Khlo Kardashian & Odell Beckham Jr. It all comes down to that last scene between Ted and his kids, which in case you didnt know was filmed in part after "How I Met Your Mothers" Season 2 finale. In an interview with David Letterman, Neil Patrick Harris declared himself a fan of the way the finale ended the series: "Some people just hated it, and I think that that's a compliment to the show in a weird way because it means that they have grown up with these characters and feel like they wanted it to go a certain way, though I think it's great. A lot of fans weren't thrilled with the ending that aired.

(December 2015) . The next night, Marshall and Lily are surprised to see Ted sitting at their table in MacLaren's. ^ Webber, Stephanie (September 6, 2014). So Lily, Marshall and Barney get shortchanged. Are These 'GoT' Theories Right Or Wrong? Predictions . Ensure that it is publicly visible to everyone. The problem with the ending, for a lot of people anyway, is that -- while it did bring everything back to the beginning in its own poetic sort of way as Ted went after Robin -- it essentially unraveled a lot of the plot that had been developing over the last few seasons, the ninth season included. Look, more than Robin and Ted cant work, we were also exposed in several occasions that Ted cant really get far with anyone as long as Robin is around (Victoria even says that explicitly when she ends their relationship). All rights reserved.Powered by WordPress.com VIP.

friend season 7the mighty ducksmiyazaki tales from earthseala llorona dvdrip14 june 2014jynx maze st valentine's day assacre part twopolice academy dutchthe roast pamela andersonthe far kingdomsthe tomorrow people S01E15

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 11:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Quartier des Voyageurs -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation